Who is Manny Librodo?
– Named by Scott Kelby as one of the world’s FIVE BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS IN 2009 (that you probably haven’t heard about)
– His photo of a little boy in Burma appeared in the cover of UNICEF’s (Geneva) Wall Calendar 2009. A regular contributor to UNICEF since 2007 for their calendars, postcards and other items.
– Second Most Popular Photographer at http://www.dpchallenge.com
– His picture of Rosalinda was made as a poster of an International Music Festival in Poland.
– 22 Million hits is http://www.pbase.com
– has conducted workshops in many countries: US, Canada, Australia, Holland, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Hongkong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, etc.
– has won countless competitions online and on print. Three time Grand prize winner in http://www.beterphoto.com; Fisrt Place in Dusk til Dawn Category, POTY – Digital Camera Magazine; two-time Finalist Travel Photographer of the Year, TPOTY;
– endorser of Nikon Philippines, Columbia
– He conducts one-on-one workshops in Bangkok Thailand (by request).
“Initially, my love for photography was confined to just being a spectator of beauty. I like colors and patterns. I like displays of majesty and splendor. I like to experience unique cultures. All of these interests eventually led to travel and photography entered the mix merely as a means to document my journeys. At first I carried a simple point and shoot camera and always wanted to be in the picture myself. After all, how would friends and relatives know that I was there if I didn’t appear in the photo? So I posed whenever, wherever and however” – Manny Librodo